- Wake your parents up each morning with a good loud bark.
- When you hear Dad shut the bathroom door, jump in bed with Mom, your entire body making complete use of Dad’s warm pillow, while enjoying your Mom’s hugs and kisses.
- When Dad returns, act like you are asleep when he says, “Come on, Bailey, time to go outside.”
- Look pitifully at your Mom as Dad drags you out of your (I mean his) bed, taking in the concern on her face as her baby is being asked to do something against his will.
- Next, and this is http://wanderingcircles.com/?p=1108 important. You must produce outside and the faster you do so, the faster you can come back in and jump back into Mom’s warm bed. She will undoubtedly have a tasty treat waiting for you for all the work you have done so far.
- Hang out with your Mom until she is ready to get out of bed. Hopefully, you have access to a good full length mirror, like I do, that is close to the bed so you can stare at your reflection for a while. Be careful with mirrors, though….Sometimes I freak myself out when I think another dog is in the room, but that handsome devil always turns out to be me!